Weddings by Lia
Wedding planning company, based in New Jersey and covering the New York Metropolitan area, Weddings by Lia is for bilingual and multicultural couples who wish to celebrate their love for one another in total luxury, elegance and style. Weddings by Lia offers a number of services to cater for your special day, all of which can be tailored to fit your requirements. Weddings by Lia will guide you throughout the planning process, interlacing your love story into every element of your event, leaving you with memories that you and your guests will remember forever.
Aurelia is the passion, enthusiasm and founder behind Weddings by Lia. A bilingual wedding planner, she speaks English, Spanish and French, offering flawless communication skills for couples across the globe. Aurelia radiates an energy that becomes contagious to anyone who surrounds her, immersing couples in inspiration throughout the wedding planning journey. Aurelia wholeheartedly believes in building a connection with the couples she works with, creating a long-lasting relationship along the way. The experience is tailored to suit you from the initial enquiry, taking on a limited number of bookings per year to ensure you have Aurelia’s undying devotion and exceptional service.
Why do you love being a Wedding Planner?
I love to make things happen by bringing people’s vision to life in the best possible way.
Do you have 3 pieces of advice for couples starting to plan their wedding?
- Enjoy the present moment: Hire a wedding planner to have a good time during the planning process, before, during and after your ceremony.
- Pictures are the memories that last: Make sure you have an awesome photographer.
- Be flexible: Choose your battles and define what is most important to you. This is the key to reduce stress and enjoy the planning process. We all have dreams but things happens. The 2020 pandemic was a perfect example that flexibility is important no matter the situation.
Name two of your most popular services.
- All Inclusive Wedding Service, designed for couples who want every element of their wedding day managed.
- Wedding Day coordination Service, the ideal choice for couples who are looking for additional assistance in the lead-up to their wedding day, so that you can relax and look forward to celebrating
Union City, NJ | (347) 352-7086
Check out some articles that will help you plan your wedding in New York, New Jersey and the Hudson Valley below:
- 9 Steps to Start Planning Your Wedding
- Top 10 wedding venues in New York City
- Top 10 wedding venues in Brooklyn
Have you looked at our complete Wedding Vendor Guide? You can find a variety of venues, planners, florists, dress designers and more throughout New York, New Jersey and The Hudson Valley.