1. What I learned decade of experience working weddings as a wedding photographer (things that will help you get the most out of your day, helping ensure it goes smoothly, and maximizes your photo opportunities)
2. No fluff - all actionable things to truly help you get the most out of your wedding day
3. Tips on wedding budgeting and where I recommend you both spend & save
4. When to book your wedding venue & photographer
5. The truth about payment plans
6. What happens after you book your wedding photographer (what I do for all my brides)
7. How to maximize your engagement session, what to wear, where to shoot, and way more
8. REAL WEDDING TIMELINE EXAMPLES THAT WORK!
9. Wedding planners vs coordinators vs venue managers
10. MAXIMIZING YOUR WEDDING DAY (getting ready, first look, portraits, ceremony, family photos, cocktail hour, reception, you name it... it's here)
11. How much wedding reception coverage you REALLY need (what some wedding vendors don't want you to know)
12. The truth about if you really need a second wedding photographer (hint: you don't)
13. What to do to maximize a rainy wedding day and still create gorgeous photos
14. Final words of wisdom from a wedding photographer with ten years experience
Grab this FREE, Ultimate, Step-by-Step Wedding Planning Guide to Relieve Stress and Know Exactly What to do to Maximize Your Special Day
But you know what?
Getting in touch with me personally might help you EVEN MORE.
And that's what I'm all about. Helping you the best way that I can. So, simply fill out the below contact form with all your questions, and I will get in touch with you really soon!
I want to hear your story! Please use the form bellow so we can connect. I am here to help with absolutely everything I can. You can also email us at email@example.com
I AM SO EXCITED TO CONNECT WITH YOU!