If luxury, grandeur, and elegance are some of the words that ring true to your heart when thinking of your dream wedding, check out The Venetian NJ in Garfield. Featured as a pick over the years from TheKnot.com, Jersey’s own Palace of Versailles may just be “the one” that will make you and your guests swoon!
About The Venetian NJ
Upon entrance to the Venetian, you’ll immediately be engulfed by a wave of high-class grandeur and vast elegant architecture, akin to that of the French Baroque period of the 17th century. Below you will lie gold and black marble flooring, besides you striking columns, and above you, a 35-foot cathedral ceiling. The carved wooden doors highlight the striking gold columns nearby, as they complement each other in a royal combination that could make just about any bride feel like Princess Jasmine.
The venue consists of two main spaces: The Palazzo and the Grand Ballroom, both of which have hosted couples’ specials days in the past. Additionally, they feature ambient lighting, a grand dance floor, and magnificent chandeliers, and The Palazzo boasts high ceilings with a grand staircase, balcony, and a bit more legroom. Along with the two ballrooms, The Venetian also has a cocktail hour club room, a bridal suite, and an outdoor patio.
Did we mention that upon arrival, your guests will be showered with Champaign, fresh strawberries and edible flowers served butler-style on silver trays?
Key Features of The Venetian
Some of the most exciting features of the Venetian NJ include:
- The outdoor wrap-around patio which features a fountain, mini-waterfall, and plenty of room for outdoorsy guests.
- The infamous cocktail hour and open bar, which goes above-and-beyond both in the quality of dining and in the presentation. Some food pickings include raspberry and brie cheese in filo dough, chicken and lemongrass dumplings, and filet mignon on garlic crostini.
- The quality of food, which is highly-rated and serves as more than enough for any eater’s palette to be satisfied. The Captain’s Station, for instance, includes a bruschetta bar, sushi bar, pasta station, and so much more. One main course option for selection is a Free Range Fresh-Cut Herb Chicken with White Wine Garlic Sauce (with vegetarian options available for non-meat eaters). Is your mouth watering yet?
Things to Note About This Venue
- Even with the most basic dining plan, your quantity will probably be more than enough, as many couples say that the quantity of food was more than expected.
- Many have highly recommended adding on the Viennese Display to your dining services, which is an after-dinner feature that showcases and serves beautiful dessert through a hidden glass wall!
If you can see luxury, class, and majesty in your wedding’s future, then the Venetian NJ may just be a perfect fit. You can check out their website for bookings, and while you’re at it, reach out to your friends here at Roberto Falck so we can capture you and your partner for forever memories of your royal day!
Should we add the Venetian NJ to our list of The Top 10 Wedding Venues in NJ?
Check out some of our favorite wedding venues in New York, New Jersey and the Hudson Valley below:
- Top 10 wedding venues in New York City
- Top 10 wedding venues in Brooklyn
- Wedding venues on Long Island
- Wedding venues in the Hudson Valley