We collaborate with your community to help raise funds for your cause during a specific month.
What is “Your Charity Month”?
We will donate all portrait session fees that we collect in a given month to your cause.
How does it work?
1. Together, we will choose a month that makes sense for both of us.
2. You introduce us to your community.
3. During the chosen month, for every portrait session that gets booked by a member of your community, we will donate their session fee to you.
How do you introduce us to your community?
In the weeks prior to Your Charity Month we will create an awareness campaign. This can be done by a combination of the following:
– Newsletter email campaign
– Social media promotion and mentions
– Reaching out directly to VIPs
– Mailing campaign (newsletter or mailer)
– Photo exhibit display
– Live event
Who pays for the awareness campaign?
We will provide you with email templates, mailing materials and postage.
How do we all benefit from your charity month?
– You receive a financial contribution based on the number of portrait sessions we book during that month.
– You benefit from supporting a local business so our communities can thrive together.
– We benefit by being introduced to new clients who have an interest in photography and can benefit from the services and the products we provide.
– The new client will receive beautiful portraits of their family and feel good that their session fees will become a donation to you and your cause.
How much is a portrait session fee and additional products?
The basic portrait session fee is $180. Finished products start at $85.
How much can you raise for our cause during that month?
Our hope is to book between 12 to 20 sessions during Your Charity Month, so this means between $2,160-3,600, and if we time it for when you have a corporate sponsor that matches donations you can DOUBLE it!
Do you think we are a good match and this can work for you? Call us at 718-230-0718
We have helped different organizations, schools and charities raise funds in various ways. Learn about other ways we can help HERE.