Have you ever wondered what makes a photo stand out and stir certain emotions in you when you look at it? Of course, photos of your family and places you love will naturally give you the warm and fuzzies or leave you in awe but there are also very specific elements in great photos that help bring them to life and make you take a second look.
- When a photograph has beautiful lighting it gives the image a certain mood and highlights the important aspects of a photo. Light is an incredible tool so using natural light from an open window or door or even a soft artificial light can make all the difference.
- While focusing on a specific person in a photo is how we naturally take photos, that person is only a part of the greater whole. Your background and any other objects in a photo all make up the structure and scene that draw you into that moment.
- A good quality photo will usually allow you to pick up on certain textures such as a pair of woolly socks or the texture in a heavy wooden door.
- Sometimes the most beautiful photos are taken from a different perspective such as getting down to a toddler’s level at a birthday party or taking a shot of a tall building by looking all the way up from a street corner.
- Play with colors when you take photos, match them up or emphasize specific colors to draw the eye to a certain detail in a picture.
- The moment. Capturing a moment that will never happen again makes for incredible photos.
Photography isn’t only for the professionals. Everyone has the ability to take a great photo by focusing on a few simple elements, getting creative and being ready to capture something beautiful or everywhere you go.
New York wedding photography
This is New York wedding photography at its best. Roberto Falck Photography is an international award winning photographer based in New York. Roberto Falck Photography is anything but your average New York wedding photographer. Each wedding is treated with care and creativity not found with other New York wedding photography studios. Your wedding day is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind unique photography in the New York area. Creative, Stylish, and Award-winning are the words typically used to describe this New York wedding photographer. With clients based all over the world, New York is home to this New York wedding photographer. When selecting a New York wedding photographer you are selecting more than just a photographer for your wedding day. You are hiring a wedding photographer that will be with you, your family and your group all day on your wedding day. Personality is a huge part of the selection process and should not be overlooked or discounted in any way. Your New York wedding photographer’s personality can set the tone for your entire wedding day and your bridal party. Ultimately it can impact your wedding photography altogether. You will more than likely be working with your New York wedding photographer for a year, or longer in some cases, by the time you factor in your engagement session and post wedding photography and albums. Offering wedding coverage in New York and destinations worldwide.
Service Information: Roberto Falck Photography offers New York wedding photography coverage in the New York metro, including but not limited to, Brooklyn, Manhattan, West Orange, NJ, Huntington, NY the surrounding areas. Call for more information.
Not looking for a New York wedding photographer? Please be sure to consider us for your family photography needs in the New York area.
Location Information: We are located conveniently in the New York area @808 Union street, Brooklyn NY 11215